The NISP requires a corporation maintaining a facility security clearance take steps to mitigate foreign ownership, control or influence.
What does FSC stand for?
FSC stands for Facility Security Clearance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FSC
We have 447 other meanings of FSC in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Small Business Technology Council, Inc. (Annpolis Junction, MD; US Department of State)
- Flight Safety Boeing Training International
- Financial Services Business Unit
- Föräldraföreningen för Synskadade Barn Och Ungdomar (Swedish: Parents' Association for Visually Impaired Children and Adolescents)
- First Savings Bank of Virginia
- Foreign Structures by Value (computing)
- Field Station Berlin Vets Group
- Fram Strait Branch Water
- Full Strength Butt Weld (welding)
- Brothers of the Christian Schools, Christian Brothers (religious order)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To permit performance of the classified contracts, the target must have a facility security clearance.
company should ask DIS to obtain the necessary facility security clearance and storage capability verifications from the recipient government.