PROCESS AND FACILITY MODULES IDEAL FOR CUSTOM MODULAR Process and facility modules can be designed and built offsite.
What does FM stand for?
FM stands for Facility Module
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FM
We have 98 other meanings of FM in our Acronym Attic
- Fresno's Leading Young Professionals (Fresno, CA)
- Fine Living: Your Private Island (television travel show)
- Fine Living: Your Reality Checked (reality TV show)
- Flying Radar Target (USN/NRL Decoy Proof-of-Concept)
- Fighting LegendZ (gaming forum)
- Facial Myokymia
- Facilities Maintenance
- Facility Management
- Facility Manager
- Facility Map (FAA ARTCC mapping of areas to a facility)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To overcome issues of custom engineering as well as maximise the benefits of economies of scale and standardisation, facility modules are pre-engineered, pre-assembled and integrated, and pre-tested data centre physical infrastructure systems (i.