What does F&A stand for?
F&A stands for Facilities and Administrative Costs (aka Indirect Costs or Overhead)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of F&A
- Functional Distribution
- Functor (abstract algebra)
- Phenylalanine (amino acid)
- Registration (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Undenominated United States Stamp (29 cents, introduced 3 Feb 1991)
- Federal Supplement (decisions of US district courts)
- Fabrication and Assembly