Rasha Al-Sulaiti, vice chair of QGBC who is also project management director at Qatar Foundation's capital projects and facilities management division - a department where the ratio of Qatari women versus men now stands at 52% to 48% respectively.
What does FMD stand for?
FMD stands for Facilities Management Division
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FMD
We have 111 other meanings of FMD in our Acronym Attic
- Farmers Mutual Cooperative Telephone Company (Harlan, IA)
- Federación Mundial de Ciudades Unidas (Spanish: World Federation of United Cities)
- Force Mobile Command Unit
- Formation Médicale Continue Universitaire (French: Continuing Medical Education University)
- Fort McPherson Credit Union (East Point, GA)
- Federación de Motociclismo de la Comunidad Valenciana (Spanish: Motorcycling Federation of Valencia; Valencia, Spain)
- Fully Maintained Company Vehicle (Australia, used in job ads)
- Fargo-Moorhead Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Frequency-Modulated Continuous Wave
- Facilities Management Design, Ltd. (UK)
- Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy
- Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry (various schools)
- Failure Mode Data
- Falsified Medicines Directive (EU)
- Farm Management Deposits (Australia)
- Fault Manager Diagnostic
- Ferme Marine de Douhet (French fish hatchery)
- Ferry Movement Directive
- Fibromuscular Dysplasia (arterial disease)
- Field Monitoring Device (electronic home arrest equipment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shares in the company, which also has a facilities management division, rose 3% following today's full-year results.
We see strong growth for our infrastructure division and facilities management division," he said.
Safety measures Facilities Management Division Supervisor at Adec, Hamad Al Daheri, said the refurbishment was meant to ensure that schools maintain the council's safety measures, including meeting the requirements of special needs pupils.
Aa Mohammed Khoory, General Manager of Facilities Management, wasl said: "Our facilities management division has conducted a study of our buildings to determine consumption levels at select wasl buildings.
The group, which comprises dry cleaning, textile hire and facilities management divisions, has continued to reduce its debt over the past year, with net debt falling from pounds 78.