Sydney, Dec 27 ( ANI ): Facial hair transplant is increasingly becoming popular in Turkey, with follically challenged men flying in to make the most of the services on offer in the country.
What does FH stand for?
FH stands for Facial Hair
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FH
We have 33 other meanings of FH in our Acronym Attic
- Foothills Growth and Yield Association (Hinton, Alberta, Canada)
- Franco-German Youth Office
- Fundacion Gobierno Y Sociedad (Spanish: Government and Society Foundation; Argentina)
- Familienheim-Genossenschaft Zürich (German: Zurich Family Home Cooperative; Zurich, Switzerland)
- Ferreira Gomes & Zaluski (law firm; Brazil)
- Forschungsanstalt Graf Zeppelin (German: Count Zeppelin Research Institute; aviation)
- Free Guard Zone (curling)
- Freies Gymnasium Zürich (Switzerland)
- Fundacja Grzegorza Z Sanoka (Polish: Gregory of Sanok Foundation)
- Fachhochschule (German: University of applied science)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: SAMANTHA COPE QI'VE noticed I've got more facial hair over recent months.
The actor has been sporting the facial hair for his role in Quentin Tarantino's new movie 'Inglourious Basterds' and says despite criticism from fans, he is happy with his new look.
The facial hair of your father and uncles will indicate how yours should be.