5) For example, fMRI experiments showed activation in the face fusiform area (FFA) on both the right and left hemispheres of the brain in response to images of faces while the parahippocampal place area on both the right and left sides of the brain activates in response to places (fig.
What does FFA stand for?
FFA stands for Face Fusiform Area
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FFA
We have 209 other meanings of FFA in our Acronym Attic
- Functional Fitness 4 Kids, Inc.
- Family Force 5 (Christian band)
- Final Fantasy V (video game)
- Final Fantasy VI (game)
- Final Fantasy VII (game)
- Final Fantasy VII-2 (video game)
- Final Fantasy VII Remake (gaming)
- Final Fantasy 8 (video game)
- Final Fantasy 9 (video game)
- F”reningen F”r Arbetarskydd (Sweden)