In intrinsic sensor types the necessary Fabry-Perot resonator consists of a single-mode fibre with partially transmitting fibre ends .
What does FPR stand for?
FPR stands for Fabry-Perot Resonator
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FPR
We have 137 other meanings of FPR in our Acronym Attic
- Fast Path Queuing (ACC)
- Fédération des Pourvoiries du Québec (French: Federation of Quebec Outfitters; Quebec, Canada)
- Fiber Pre-Qualification (engineer)
- Finnish Pain Questionnaire
- First Piece Qualification
- Fixed Price Quote
- Forgot Part of the Question (test scoring)
- Foundation Project Qualification (UK)
- Fine Pitch Quad Flat Pack
- Forestry Plantations Queensland Office (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using the split-cylinder, split-post, and Fabry-Perot resonator methods, NIST scientists characterized substrates over a frequency range of 1 GHz to 60 GHz.