The topics are fundamentals of optical fibers, fiber sensitivities and devices, fiber gratings and related devices, distributed optical fiber sensors, fiber sensors with special applications, and the extrinsic fiber Fabry-Perot interferometer sensor.
What does FPI stand for?
FPI stands for Fabry-Perot Interferometer
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of FPI
We have 154 other meanings of FPI in our Acronym Attic
- Fort Payne High School (Fort Payne, AL)
- Franklin Pierce High School (Tacoma, WA)
- Florida Parishes Human Services Authority
- Fisheries Post-Harvest Technology
- Forest Products Harvest Tax (Oregon)
- Fosphenytoin (drug)
- Forum Posters High Tech Fund
- Firma Produkcyjno-Handlowo-Uslugowa (Polish commercial production company)
- Fundacion Pro Humanae Vitae (Argentina)
- Family Planning Health Worker
- Facilities Project Information
- Facility Project Index
- Fairbridge Project International, Inc
- Faith and Politics Institute
- Faktorprisindex (Swedish: Factor Price Index)
- Family and Parenting Institute
- Family Philanthropy Initiative
- Family Preservation Initiative
- Family Preservation Institute (Albuquerque, NM)
- Famly Policy Institute (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dewhurst, A conjugate optical confocal Fabry-Perot interferometer for enhanced ultrasound detection, Meas.
The astronomers embarked on their odyssey using a special instrument, a Fabry-Perot interferometer.