The topics are fundamentals of optical fibers, fiber sensitivities and devices, fiber gratings and related devices, distributed optical fiber sensors, fiber sensors with special applications, and the extrinsic fiber Fabry-Perot interferometer sensor.
What does F-P stand for?
F-P stands for Fabry-Perot
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 72 other meanings of F-P in our Acronym Attic
- Full-Size Multiple-Bit Differential Detection
- Freshly isolated mast cells
- Friend Mink Cell Focus-Inducing Virus
- Failure or Maintenance Free Operating Period
- F Strain Mycoplasma Gallisepticum
- Full-Resolution Mosaicked Image Data Record
- Fixed Multipurpose Application Console
- Function Network
- Forward One-Sided Generalized Markov
- Forward Common Power Control Channel
- Forward Link - Paging Channel
- Federated Privacy Impact Assessment
- Form of Prostate-Specific Antigen
- Florida Pesticide Use Risk Evaluation
- Forward Link - Quick Paging Channel
- Forward Quick Paging Channel
- Fair-Reactive Adaptation Controller
- Forward Rate Control Channel
- Flash Reservation Protocol (computer memory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The optical transmitters are high performance 1310nm Fabry-Perot lasers.
The major topics addressed include the derivation and explanation of governing equations that model the closely coupled physics processes in optoelectronic devices; numerical solution techniques for the governing equations arising from the first section, and how these techniques are jointly applied in device simulation; and real-world design and simulation examples of optoelectronic devices, such as Fabry-Perot and distributed feedback laser diodes, electro-absorption modulators, semiconductor optical amplifiers, superluminescent light emitting diodes, and their monolithic integrations.
Using the split-cylinder, split-post, and Fabry-Perot resonator methods, NIST scientists characterized substrates over a frequency range of 1 GHz to 60 GHz.
In some cases a swept diode laser or wideband source and swept fiber Fabry-Perot filter were used.