Board fabrication and assembly undergo various processes and machines.
What does F&A stand for?
F&A stands for Fabrication and Assembly
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of F&A
- Functional Distribution
- Functor (abstract algebra)
- Phenylalanine (amino acid)
- Registration (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Undenominated United States Stamp (29 cents, introduced 3 Feb 1991)
- Federal Supplement (decisions of US district courts)