Taipei, July 2, 2012 (CENS)--To participate in operations of Sharp's 10-generation fabrication plant of display panels starting in July, Hon Hai Group, the world's largest EMS (electronic manufacturing service) provider, is poised to take on Korean rivals as Samsung Electronics and LG Display in the competitive landscape, said the group's chairman Terry Gou.
What does FAB stand for?
FAB stands for Fabrication Plant (semiconductors)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of FAB
We have 271 other meanings of FAB in our Acronym Attic
- Food Allergy Awareness Week (Fairfax, VA)
- Foundation for Australian Agricultural Women (Australia)
- Federation of Australian Astrologers Western Australia
- Filipino American Association of Western Connecticut (est. 1995; Danbury, CT)
- Foot and Ankle Wellness Center (Delaware, OH)
- Force Antiair Warfare Coordinator/Commander
- Foundation for the Advancement of Aboriginal Youth (Canada)
- Fragmented Atrial Activity Zone
- Antigen Binding Fragment (immunology)
- Facility Authorization Basis
- Faculty Advisory Board (various schools)
- Faïencerie d'Art Breton (French earthenware company)
- Fairmount Area Business Association (Philadelphia, PA)
- Fairness and Accountability in Broadcasting Act
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis
- Familie Als Berufung (German)
- Family Allowance, Class B
- Fast And Bulbous
Samples in periodicals archive:
Metalico operates six recycling facilities and six lead fabrication plants in six states.
2 billion to build a CCL fabrication plant in western China, confirmed the board of the firm.
SDI also produces joist and decking products for the non-residential construction market in two fabrication plants.