Like most institutions across the country, FSU has endured several years of painful budget and spending cuts ($9 million in the most recent 12 largely attributed to falling state financial support and declining enrollment.
What does FLITE stand for?
FLITE stands for FSU (Ferris State University) Library for Information, Technology and Education (Big Rapids, MI)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FLITE
We have 7 other meanings of FLITE in our Acronym Attic
- French Literature in Translation (various universities)
- Frequency Line Integration & Tracking
- Fluorescein Isothiocyanate
- Foreign Language Instructional Technology Coordinator (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Forests for Livelihood Improvement in the Central Highlands
- Federal Legal Information Through Electronics
- Ferris Library for Information, Technology and Education (Ferris State University; Michigan)
- Financial and Logistics Integrated Technology Enterprise Program (US VA)
- Flying Laboratory for Integrated Testing and Evaluation
- Foreign Language Instructional Technology Environment (Tulane University; Louisiana)
- Front Line Integrated Test System
- Frigate Lamps Integrated Team Training
- Flow Line Injection Valve (petroleum production hardware)
- Finger Lakes International Wine Competition (New York)
- Friends of Long Island Wireless History
- Flexible Length Instruction Extensions
- Facteur de Lumière du Jour (French: Daylight Factor)
- Fairtrade Label Japan
- Feels Like July (band)
- Festival du Livre de Jeunesse (French: Youth Book Festival)
Samples in periodicals archive:
FSU graduated its first nursing students in May 2011; the CCNE site visit in April ensured that all of those students hold a degree from an accredited program, a requirement of graduate programs in nursing, according to Heather Gable, chair of the FSU Department of Nursing and coordinator of the program.
The Education Quality Rankings for 2000-2002 also place the FSU law faculty's scholarly productivity and impact among the nation's top 20 state law schools in a number of categories.
Of special concern," the letter notes: "Temptations are increasing for FSU military scientists to look abroad for opportunities.
A few FSU supporters grumbled about having a woman at the helm--a first for the university.