Aa Quality Standards The company's international moving services have been awarded the FIDI Accredited International Mover standard (FAIM) -- the only global quality award for the international moving industry -- in Bahrain for a second four-year term and in Dubai.
What does FAIM stand for?
FAIM stands for FIDI (Federation of International Furniture Removers) Accredited International Mover
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FAIM
We have 21 other meanings of FAIM in our Acronym Attic
- Forever Acquiring Important Lessons
- Forget About It, Loser
- Failure Code
- Finding An Important Lesson Inviting Needed Growth
- Found Answers In Learning Improving Necessary Growth
- Fleet Air Introduction Liaison Survival Aircrew Flight Equipment
- Fearful, Arrogant, Insecure, Lonely, Uncertain, Resentful, Empty
- Family Assets for Independence in Minnesota (West Central Minnesota Communities Action, Inc.; Elbow Lake, MN)
- Fascinating Animals Impersonating Men (Australian punk rock band)
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management
- Financial Analysis and Investment Management (Saint Mary's College of California; Moraga, CA)
- Flexible Automation and Information Management (conference)
- Flexible Automation and Intelligent Manufacturing (International Conference)
- Foundation for the Advancement of Innovative Medicine
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research
- First Asset Investment Management Inc.
- Federal Aid Information Management System (US FWS)
- Federated Archaeological Information Management Systems Project
- File-Aid for IMS (Compuware)
- High-Field Asymmetric Waveform Ion Mobility Spectrometry
Samples in periodicals archive:
The award follows a rigorous audit conducted independently by Cap Gemini Ernst & Young on behalf of FIDI (International Federation of International Furniture Removers).
To become a FIDI-FAIM mover, members of FIDI have to go through a stringent audit conducted independently by Cap Gemini.
FIDI is considered to be the "label of quality" for consumers in this market.