Meanwhile, the FGF is seen as a safety net for the day when oil supplies dwindle or should the economy suffer other setbacks.
What does FRS2 stand for?
FRS2 stands for FGF (Fibroblast Growth Factor) Receptor Substrate 2 (protein)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FRS2
- Functional Rating Scale
- Functional Requirements Specification
- Functional Requirements Summary
- Fund Raising System (software)
- Fundamental Reference System (ITU-T)
- WordPerfect Graphics Driver (file name extension)
- Forward Repair System - Heavy
- Functional Rating Scale - Revised
- Fast Reactor Safety Technology Management Center
- Factor Receptor Substrate 2 (gene)
- Financial Reporting Standard 5
- Family Readiness Support Assistant
- Federal Railroad Safety Act of 1970
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts (UK)
- Fire Rescue Safety Australia (equipment supplies)
- Florida Regional Stewardship Alliance (est. 2005)
- Florida Roofing, Sheet Metal & Air Conditioning Contractors Association, Inc.
- Fondation Romande en Faveur des Personnes Sourdes-Aveugles (Swiss blind-deaf foundation)
- Free Radical Scavenging Activity
- Fiji Road Safety Action Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
FGF's are heparin-binding proteins and interactions with cell-surface associated heparin sulfate have been shown to be essentials for FGF signal transduction.
1996) Mechanical load induces sarcoplasmic wounding and FGF release in differentiated human skeletal muscle cultures.
Several studies now under way or due to begin soon will also assess the effects in humans of FGF proteins and the genes that encode them, he says, perhaps shedding light on these questions.