Yesterday FESCO (FESH RX) published FY2012 financial results and held a conference call.
What does FCDL stand for?
FCDL stands for FESCO (Far Eastern Shipping Company) China Direct Line (shipping; Russia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCDL
We have 2 other meanings of FCDL in our Acronym Attic
- Fresnel Coherent Diffractive Imaging (medical optics)
- Fresno Career Development Institute, Inc. (Fresno, CA)
- Freundeskreis Christlicher Dichter und Internetevangelisten (German: Friends of Christian Poets and Internet Evangelists)
- Fuel Cell Development Information Center (Tokyo, Japan)
- Fire College Department of Insurance Continuing Education (State of Florida Bureau of Fire Standards and Training)
- Fleet CSOSS Development & Implementation Team
- First Class Diver Badge
- Foncier Commercial Développement Jardin (French land development company)
- Fan Club Daniel Kandlbauer (website)
- Federation for Community Development Learning (UK)
- Follicle Center-Cell Derived Lymphomas (leukemia)
- Football Club Durance Lubéron (French football club)
- Full Clean Drivers Licence (shorthand)
- Funding Commitment Decision Letters (USAC)
- Football Club Dunkerque Malo (French football club)
- Forum Civil Démocratique Marocain (French: Moroccan Democratic Civil Forum; Morocco)
- Frequency Code Division Multiple Access
- Fellow, Certified Destination Management Executive (Destination Marketing Association International distinction)
- Federal Farm Credit Banks Discount Notes
- Ferrocarril de Nacozari (Mexican railroad)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A spokesman of the FESCO told here on Wednesday that on the special directives of Federal Secretary for Water and Power Mrs Nargis Sethi, FESCO launched a crackdown against the electricity thefts throughout the region.
Melissa Knight, Director of Energy, visited Faisalabad Electric Supply Company (FESCO) to discuss with the senior management of FESCO the assistance provided by USAID under its Power Distribution Program.
The first energy-saving proposal by the FESCO office in Osaka's Nishi Ward involved the compressor that cuts down on air used in the factory.
Currently, FESCO is constructing three woody biomass-fired power plants in Japan.
FESCO has a long-term contract to supply power to Seiko Epson's Quartz Device Division.
Special Situations and Small Caps FESCO Releases Selected Unaudited FY12 IFRS Numbers Yesterday evening (18 Mar), FESCO released unaudited revenue and EBITDA numbers for FY12.