Recom's Model 100 was tested by RF Exposure Laboratory of Escondido, California, to FCC Office of Engineering and Technology (OET) Bulletin 65 Supplement C for General Population/Uncontrolled Exposure.
What does ET stand for?
ET stands for FCC Office of Engineering and Technology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ET
We have 65 other meanings of ET in our Acronym Attic
- Expansion Tank (water tank)
- Experimental Therapeutics (cancer research)
- Expert Team
- Exploring Transfer (Vassar College; Poughkeepsie, NY)
- Exponential Tail
- External Tank (US NASA; Space Shuttle)
- External Test
- Extra Traffic
- Extrathoracic Region
- Et Alii/Alia (Latin: And Others)
- External Tank Separation (US NASA)
- (Et Sequens) & the Following
- Et Uxor (Latin: And Wife)
- Economic Transition and Business Development
- Engineering, Technology, and Quality
- Endurance Training with Added Load
- Endothelin Type-A Receptor (hypertension)
- Erythrogenic Toxin type A
- Environmental Technologies - Applied Environmental Technologies
Samples in periodicals archive:
This waiver sets aside previous rulings by the FCC Office of Engineering and Technology denying certification to Wi-LAN of the W-OFDM technology.
The FCC Office of Engineering and Technology is among those acting as advisors to the task force.