A study conducted by leading consulting and research firm, Everest, says that while the top- five suppliers account for almost 70 per cent of the FAO market, the major contenders, including TCS, Infosys, Wipro and WNS, which accounted for 55 per cent of new contracts signed in 2008, are beginning to challenge their dominance.
What does FMPP stand for?
FMPP stands for FAO (Food and Agriculture Organization) Multidonor Partnership Programme (UN)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FMPP
We have 5 other meanings of FMPP in our Acronym Attic
- Frequency-Modulated Phase-Locked Loop (semiconductor industry)
- Financial Management and Procurement Manual (India)
- Financial Management Procedures Manual
- Financial Markets and Portfolio Management
- Faculté de Médecine Pierre et Marie Curie (French: Pierre and Marie Curie Faculty of Medicine)
- Fleet Modernization Program Management Information System
- Flagstaff Metropolitan Planning Organization (Arizona)
- Federation of Malaysian Port Operating Companies
- Faculté de Médecine de Pharmacie et d'Odonto-Stomatologie (Faculty of Medicine of Pharmacy and Odonto-Stomatology)
- From My Point Of View
- Farmers Market Promotion Program
- Federal Merit Promotion Program
- Fighter Management Pass Program (R&R alternative for KFOR/SFOR)
- Florida Municipal Power Pool
- Fuel Manufacturing Pilot Plant (nuclear research)
- Framework for Managing Programme Performance Information
- Formal Methods for Parallel Programming Theory and Applications
- Financial, Management and Policy Review (UK)
- Firipis Marketing and Public Relations Pty. Ltd. (Australia)
- Fairfield Methodist Primary School (Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This article seeks to help security assistance personnel better understand the Army FAO system.
Since 1989, FAO has been working to update that global estimate.
The FAO Forestry Department is the central coordinating agency for the Tropical Forestry Action Plan.