Saquinavir is a protease inhibitor manufactured by F.
What does FHLR stand for?
FHLR stands for F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Basel, Switzerland)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FHLR
- Federal Hispanic Law Enforcement Officers Association
- Faith, Hope & Love Fellowship (various locations)
- Family History Library Film
- Familial Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis
- First Home Loan Insurance
- Forest Hills Little League (New York)
- Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp.
- Feeding His Lambs Ministries Canada (Christian group)
- Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac)
- Federation of Government Information Processing Councils
- Forni, Hallin, Lippi and Reichlin (economic research)
- Florida Health Literacy Study
- Forest Hills Lutheran School
- Fleet High Level Terminal
- Force/Fleet High-Level Terminal
- Fremont Home Loan Trust
- Freeman Heart & Lung Transplant Association (UK)
- Fachhochschule München (Munich University of Applied Sciences, Germany)
- Familial Hemiplegic Migraine
- Fan-Hasan Multiplier (algorithms)