What does F stand for?
F stands for F Sub-Shell (fourth outer subshell of an electron shell)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of F
- Europskeho Zdruzenia Volneho Obchodu
- Ebony Zebra Wood (dashboard trim color)
- Economic Zones World (United Arab Emirates)
- Embedded Zero-tree Wavelet
- EZ Widget and Graphics Library (GUI and graphics library)
- Easy Jet (UK airlines)
- Exclusive Economic Zone (fisheries)
- At City Shop for Repairs (Alabama Public Safety Radio Code)
- Bioavailability (fraction of drug reaching systemic circulation)
- Cleared to Fix