What does FSPF stand for?
FSPF stands for Féderation des Syndicats des Pharmaceutiques de France (French: Federation of Pharmaceutical Unions of France)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSPF
We have 2 other meanings of FSPF in our Acronym Attic
- Frankfort Square Park District (Illinois)
- Freeze Speed Parameter
- Functional Stenosis with Pouch Dilatation (surgery)
- Fault-Secure Parallel Encoder
- Fluorous Solid Phase Extraction
- Fonds Spécial pour la Promotion des Exportations (French: Special Fund for the Promotion of Exports; Algeria)
- Food Systems Professions Education (est. 1994; W.K. Kellogg Foundation)
- France Sécurité Privée et Enquêtes (French: France Private Security and Investigations)
- Fujitsu Supported PostgreSQL with Extended Storage Management
- Fabric Shortest Path First
- Fédération Sportive de la Police Française (French: French Police Sports Federation)
- Financial Services Policy Group (finance ministers; EU)
- Fire Service Preservation Group (UK)
- Florida Solar Power Group, Inc.
- Force Structure Planning Group
- Forest Stewardship Planning Guide (software; USDA)
- Free State Provincial Government (South Africa)
- Free State Provincial Growth and Development Strategy (South Africa)
- Fast Spoiled Gradient Recalled Acquisition in the Steady State (neurology)
- Fast Spoiled Gradient-Recalled-Echo (pulse sequence)