What does FIBA stand for?
FIBA stands for Fédération des Industries du Bois d'Aquitaine (French industry federation)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FIBA
We have 17 other meanings of FIBA in our Acronym Attic
- Forwarding Information Base
- Forwarding Information Block
- Foundation for Internet Begging
- Frame Insertion Board
- Fraud Intelligence Bureau (UK)
- Frequency-Invariant Beamformer
- Freshwater Invertebrate Biology (journal)
- Friendly Illinois Brethren/Buddy (polite form of a derogatory nickname for Illinois residents in Wisconsin)
- Focused-Ion-Beam Scanning Electron Microscopy
- Federación Internacional de Basquet Asociado (Spanish: International Basketball Federation Associate)
- Fédération Internationale de Basketball (International Basketball Federation)
- Fédération Internationale de Boxe Amateur
- Federation of International Basketball Associations
- Fellow of the Institute of Business Advisers
- Fellow of the International Biographical Association (Cambridge, UK)
- Fellowship of Israel and Black America
- Festival International de la Bière Artisanale (French: International Festival of Craft Beer)
- Financial Institution Benefit Association, Inc.
- Florida International Bankers Association
- Florida International Baseball Academy (Sarasota, FL)