What does FFTST stand for?
FFTST stands for Fédération Française des Techniciens et Scientifiques du Tourisme (French: French Tourism Federation of Technicians and Scientists)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Fruit and Food Technology Research Institute (South Asia)
- Festivus for the Rest of Us (Seinfeld ficticious holiday; gaming team)
- Fast Fourier Transform Spectrometer
- Fédération Française de Théatre Sportif (French: French Federation of Sport Theatre)
- Feto-Fetal Transfusion Syndrome (pregnancy)
- Fire Fighting Training Systems (US Army)
- Fringe and Flexure Tracking System
- Fury from the Sky (gaming)
- Final Fantasy Tactics Social Board
- Full Frontal Tile and Stone Expo (Australia)
- Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
- Fédération Française deTennis de Table (French)
- First Families of the Twin Territories (Oklahoma Genealogical Society)
- Funk from the Trunk (band)
- Fight for the Universe
- Forward Freight Terminal Unit (US DoD)
- Federation of Free Trade Unions of Zambia (Lusaka, Zambia)
- Filipinas Fair Trade Ventures Circle Inc.
- Funky Flamingo TV (internet television station)
- Fastest Fourier Transform in the West (C subroutine library)