You can get an eyeful of the fourpiece performing all their hits at London O2 Arena in January, including recent single Eyes Wide Shut and UK No 1s This Club Is Alive, Love You More and Everybody In Love.
What does EWS stand for?
EWS stands for Eyes Wide Shut (Stanley Kubrick movie)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EWS
We have 111 other meanings of EWS in our Acronym Attic
- Exchange Web Services (Microsoft)
- Executive Wine Seminars, Inc (New York, NY)
- Executive Work Station
- Executive World Services, Inc. (Braselton, GA)
- Expeditionary Warfare School (US Marine Corps)
- Extended Warranty Service (product performance)
- Extended Workplace Service (Sprint)
- Extended Workplace Solutions
- Extreme Wide Shot (video photography)
- Eye Wash Station
- Enterprise-Wide Scheduling & Registration (military mealthcare system)
- Enterprise-Wide Scheduling and Registration (system)
- Europäischer Wirtschafts- und Sozialausschuss
- European Workshop on Software Architectures
- Emergency Wartime Supplemental Appropriations Act
- East Winds Symphonic Band (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Electroweak Symmetry Breaking (theoretical particle physics)
- Elite War Shark Battalion
- Eternal Words Spelling Bee (California)
- East Washington School Corporation (Perkin, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cruise, Kidman ruined 'Eyes Wide Shut'* Stanley Kubrick thought his last movie Eyes Wide Shut was a "piece of s***" that was ruined by interference from its stars Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman, according to actor R.
Tom Cruise was the lead in two of the top ten films, Vanilla Sky (ranked 4th) and Eyes Wide Shut (9).
He took a small, plummy film role in Eyes Wide Shut and collaborated with friend Jennifer Jason Leigh to write and direct the film The Anniversary Party.
But now the pool table specially made for the 1999 Stanley Kubrick movie Eyes Wide Shut sits in one of Birmingham's newest hotels.
Stanley Kubrick liked his work so much he considered having him play Bill Harford in Eyes Wide Shut, the role which went to Tom Cruise.
The Eyes Wide Shut stars came in ahead of 49 other couples, including Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston, Posh Spice and David Beckham - and Richard and Judy.