Supervision, and the use of eye-protective devices, can reduce significantly the risk of injury from nonpowder guns.
What does ED stand for?
ED stands for Eye-Protective Device
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ED
We have 46 other meanings of ED in our Acronym Attic
- Explosive Decompression (rapid expansion of gas in elastomeric seals)
- Explosive Diarrhea
- Explosives Detection
- Explosives Development
- Exposure Draft
- Exposure Duration
- Extensor Digitorum
- External Device
- Extra-High Density
- Extra-Low Dispersion (glass)
- US Department of Education
- Educational Diagnostician
- Electrodessication and Curettage
- Educated Design & Development (Morrisville, NC)
- Engineer Design & Development
- Exercise Design and Development Group (US FEMA)
- External Dosimetry And Hazardous Waste
- Engineering, Design, and Inspection
- Executive Direction and Management
- Engineering Design & Testing (Columbia, SC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
12G requires "properly worn eye-protective devices (impact or shatter-resistant goggles, or full-face shield properly attached to the helmet).
Properly worn eye-protective devices (impact or shatter resistant goggles or full-face shield properly attached to the helmet).