First, depending on your eyesight and the individual scope, focus can have a material effect on eye relief.
What does ER stand for?
ER stands for Eye Relief (optics)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ER
We have 64 other meanings of ER in our Acronym Attic
- Exploitation Requirement
- Extended Range
- Extended Range (C-17 acquisition program)
- Extensive Reading
- External Relations
- External Resistance
- External Rotation
- Extracellular Release
- Extracting Roots
- Office of Energy Research
- Educational Research and Dissemination (American Federation of Teachers)
- Environmental Review And Integration
- Emergency Response and Removal (Branch of US EPA)
- Estrogen Receptor-Positive
- E Rosette-Negative (hematology)
- Estadiol Receptor-Negative
- Estrogen Receptor-Negative
- Earth Resources-2 Satellite
- Erbium-Amplified Spontaneous Emission
Samples in periodicals archive:
The comb height of the stock, the eye relief allowed by the stock length and access to the charging handle all must be considered when choosing the mount.
Eye relief is especially critical for people who wear glasses.
It offers five inches of eye relief and an exit pupil of 7.
It also features multi-layer coated lenses, quick-focus eyepiece, long eye relief of 3.
Eye relief distance is 25 mm and interpupillary distance is between 58 and 72 mm.
1 mm of eye relief at 7x, a field view of 288 feet at 1,000 yards and a close focus distance of 26 feet, along with a 7-15 power zoom range, multicoated precision lanses and high index prisms.