Wales has become the first part of the UK to develop a comprehensive network of eye clinic liaison officers (ECLO) to cover the whole of the nation.
What does ECLO stand for?
ECLO stands for Eye Clinic Liaison Officer (ophthalmology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECLO
We have 5 other meanings of ECLO in our Acronym Attic
- European Civil Liberties Network
- European Constitutional Law Network
- Experts-Comptables du Lauragais Nailloux (French accounting firm)
- Echinocystis Lobata (wild cucumber)
- Embargo Control Liaison Officer
- Emergency Center for Locust Operations
- Emitter-Coupled Logic Operator
- Entreprise Coopérative Linguistique de l'Outaouais (French: Cooperative Company of Ottawa Linguistics; Canada)
- Ethnic Community Liaison Officer (Australia)
- European Consortium for the Learning Organisation (Wavre, Belgium)
- Ecumenical Church Loan Fund
- Enrichir les Compétences dans le Logement Social en Rhône-Alpes (French social housing association)
- Essais Cliniques en Lorraine (French: Clinical Trials in Lorraine; Lorraine, France)
- Edinburgh City Local Plan (UK)
- English Clays Lovering Pochin (UK)
- English Cultural Literacy Project (Hong Kong)
- Environment, Capital Lands and Parks (Canada)
- Experienced Commercial Leadership Program (General Electric)
- Extra-Corporeal Liver Perfusion
- Établissement Central Logistique de la Police Nationale (French: Central Logistics Establishment of the National Police)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In hospital clinics, ECLO stands for: (a) Enhanced clinical liaison officer (b) Eye clinic liaison officer (c) Eye certification and licensing officer (d) Eye council liaison officer 2.
The women's campaign's aims include better leisure services, including special swimming sessions, for blind and visually impaired people, and for an eye clinic liaison officer tobe based at Huddersfield Royal Infirmary to help people after they have been registered as blind.