amp;#8221; Producer Mike Muscal expressed - “It helped tremendously to [have Eye Candy make it] look like a real movie.
What does EC stand for?
EC stands for Eye Candy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EC
We have 125 other meanings of EC in our Acronym Attic
- Explosives Chemistry
- Extended Control
- Extended Coverage (fire sprinklers)
- Extended Coverage (property insurance covering riot, hail, smoke, explosion, wind, aircraft, vehicle, etc.)
- External Carrier
- Externally Connected (spatial reasoning)
- Extra Credit
- Extra Curricular
- Eye Contact
- Jugendverband Entschieden für Christus (Kassel, Germany)
- London Eastern Central (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Environmental Control Labs
- Electromagnetic Cover and Deception
- Environmental Compliance and Health and Safety
- Energy, Chemicals and Utilities (Booz & Company)
- Extended Complex Blind Adaptive Interference Detector
- Extended Complex Blind-Anchored Interference-Mitigating Detector
- European Community Business and Innovation Centres
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some of the pieces that will be launched have been specially designed for Eye Candy and Misha Daud, owner of the boutique, said she also hopes to have some new abayas and other items in the store.
Byline: ANI London, November 15 (ANI): Jordan has reportedly left her cross dressing beau Alex Reid fretting after teasingly telling him that she hopes to find some eye candy on the reality show I'm A Celeb.
You're on a beach in water that feels like you're in a bath, and the eye candy doesn't hurt.
Eye Candy 5: Impact lets you alter a photo to simulate the look of chrome, brushed metal, glass, bevels, shadows, and reflections.
No, we haven't suddenly dropped our strict standards with the Eye Candy blog at http://eyecandy-webcandy.