Report on Recent Lingering Oil Studies, Exxon Valdez Oil Spill Trustee Council (4.
What does EVOSTC stand for?
EVOSTC stands for Exxon Valdez Oil Spill Trustee Council
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of EVOSTC in our Acronym Attic
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Emergency Vehicle Owners and Operators Association
- Europese Vereniging Onderwijzend Personeel (Dutch: European Association of Teaching Staff)
- Evolutionary Operation
- Evolutionary Operation of Processes
- Evolutionary Optimization
- Evropska Varnostna in Obrambna Politika (Slovenian: European Security and Defense Policy; EU)
- Evoked Vestibulo-Ocular Reflex (neurology)
- European Vertebral Osteoporosis Study (multinational cross-sectional study)
- Exxon Valdez Oil Spill (Alaska State Geospatial Data Clearinghouse)
- Eagle Venture Partners (various locations)
- Earned Value Professional
- East Valley Partnership (Arizona)
- EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) Valve Position Sensor
- Eigenvalue Problem
- Election Verification Project
- Electronic Voice Phenomenon
- Embedded Vector Processor
- Emergency Vehicle Preemption
- Employee Value Proposition
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Exxon Valdez Oil Spill Trustee Council (EVOSTC), a State and federal group formed to oversee restoration of the Sound's ecosystem through the use of the $900 million civil settlement, it is not clear what role oil plays in the inability of some populations to bounce back.
The Exxon Valdez Oil Spill Trustee Council lists commercial fishing in the sound as recovering.
The report is being prepared for the Exxon Valdez Oil Spill Trustee Council, which oversees all spill-related restoration activities.
Most research funding for the center currently comes from the Exxon Valdez Oil Spill Trustee Council, the North Pacific Research Board, the Oil Spill Recovery Institute and the M.
Of 28 damaged species and resources monitored by the state-federal Exxon Valdez Oil Spill Trustee Council, only two have fully recovered--bald eagles and river otters.
php3; Exxon Valdez Oil Spill Trustee Council Restoration Office, (907) 278-8012, www.
The largest portion of the project's $50 million construction and startup price tag came as a commitment of $25 million from the Exxon Valdez Oil Spill Trustee Council to support marine ecosystem research.