ExxonMobil subsidiary Exxon Neftegas Limited (ENL) is the operator of the field on behalf of the five-company international Sakhalin-1 Consortium.
What does ENL stand for?
ENL stands for Exxon Neftegas Limited
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ENL
We have 39 other meanings of ENL in our Acronym Attic
- English for North Koreans Organization (est. 2011)
- Effective Noise Level (NIOSH)
- English as a Native Language (linguistics)
- English as a New Language
- Equivalent Number of Looks
- Erythema Nodosum Leprosum
- Espitalier Noel Group Ltd. (now ENL Investment; Port Louis, Mauritius)
- European Native League (gaming)
- Emergency Network Los Angeles (California)
- Engaging Latino Communities for Education
- Emergency Nurse Legal Bulletin
- Eastern Nevada Landscape Coalition
- European Nursing Leadership Foundation
- European Workshop on Natural Language Generation
- Every Nation Leadership Institute
- European Network for Legal Information Study and Training
- Elgin National Little League (Illinois)
- Equivalent Negative Log Likelihood Function
Samples in periodicals archive:
In other news, Exxon Neftegas Limited, through a subcontract with FluorDaniel, awarded ECC-VECO LLC a contract to construct a 17-km, 24-inch natural gas pipeline: a 17-km fiber optic cable; pig launcher and receiver: and metering and generator skids.
If Exxon Neftegas Limited signs a contract with a future gas consumer in the near future, a detailed plan will be prepared for the development of the Sakhalin-1 gas fields.