160 mm, thermal insulation of extruded polystyrene base in thickness.
What does XEPS stand for?
XEPS stands for Extruded Polystyrene (also seen as XPS)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- New Richmond, Quebec, Canada - New Richmond / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) Evolution Management
- Xprise Enterprise Engineering Modeler (Xprise Business Solutions; Netherlands)
- Xenimus (video game)
- XML Enriched N-Triples
- X-ray Excited Optical Luminescence
- X-Windows Electro-Optical Tactical Decision Aid
- XMPP Extension Protocol (Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol, XMPP)
- Xi'an Environmental Protection Bureau (China)
- Xinjiang Electric Power Company (China)
- eXecutable EQuation
- Xcite Energy Resources, Ltd. (UK)
- Xenopus Estrogen Receptor (genetics)
- XML Encoding Rules for ASN.1
- Xenopus Early Response 1
- Xenopus Estrogen Receptor ERE
- Center for Xenobiotic and Environmental Risk Research (German: Zentrum für Fremdstoff und Umweltrisikoforschung)
- XML (eXtensible Markup Language) Encoding Rules for Translation
- Exercise Temporal Analysis System
- X-Ray Emission Spectroscopy
Samples in periodicals archive:
April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Albemarle Corporation (NYSE: ALB), a leader in the development, manufacture and marketing of flame retardants, announced today that it expects to begin the supply of its GreenCrest (TM) polymeric fire safety solution for commercial qualification in expanded (EPS) and extruded polystyrene (XPS) foam applications by midyear of 2013, as scheduled.
Dubai Investments Industries, the industry arm of Dubai Investments, marked its participation with some of its subsidiaries such as Emirates Extruded Polystyrene, Dubai Cranes and Emirates Building Systems (EBS) all of whom exhibited their portfolio of project engineering and consultancy services.
Extrusion Dies Industries, LLC (EDI), of Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin, USA, has announced a new die system for extruded polystyrene (XPS) foam board that "dramatically reduces downtime for product changeovers, enabling manufacturers to offset much of the loss in productivity caused by switching to a non-ozone-depleting blowing agent.
The press release notes that extruded polystyrene is "notable in the industry for its "well established reputation for long-term reliability and superior resistance to the elemental forces of nature: time, water, cold, heat, and pressure.
There are recycling options for extruded polystyrene foam, aka Styrofoam, that clutters the morning-after holiday scene.
99, buy-one-getone-free: Space Board is a high-performance and 100% ozone friendly rigid insulation board made from extruded polystyrene (www.
Summary: Emirates Extruded Polystyrene (EEP), a leading UAE-based manufacturer of extruded polystyrene insulation board materials, has been awarded the DCL quality certification by Dubai Municipality for maintaining stringent quality management standards across its operations.