The tape is joined with a second extruded polyolefin or polyvinyl chloride resin stream and shaped into the final profile with a die.
What does EPO stand for?
EPO stands for Extruded Polyolefin (styrofoam)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EPO
We have 111 other meanings of EPO in our Acronym Attic
- Etobicoke Philharmonic Orchestra
- European Patent Office
- European Patent Organisation
- European Philharmonic Orchestra
- European Postman Organisation
- Evansville Philharmonic Orchestra
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Examination Procedure Outline
- Exclusive Provider Organization
- Expanded Polyolefin (structural composites foam material)
- Education Pack Online Account (IBM)
- Enduring Power of Attorney
- Essex Planning Officers Association (UK)
- Eureka Police Officers Association (California)
- European Pride Organizers Association (UK)
- Exercise Plan Of Analysis
- Department of Environmental, Population, and Organismic Biology (University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado)
- Electronic Post Office Box (various locations)
- Employee Per Occupied Bed (hospital accounting)
- Executive Plaza Office Building (Kansas City, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The newest 300 Series of masterbatches can also serve as process aids in extruded polyolefins to reduce die build-up and prevent melt fracture.
It is also used as a biodegradation enhancer in extruded polyolefin applications.