2-meter Subaru Telescope, there is huge potential for stellar spectroscopy with extremely large telescopes, e.
What does ELT stand for?
ELT stands for Extremely Large Telescopes
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ELT
We have 111 other meanings of ELT in our Acronym Attic
- Evacuation Liaison Team (US FEMA)
- Every Little Thing (band; Beatle's song)
- Excise Law Times (India)
- Executive Leadership Team
- Extended Leadership Meeting (Newlife Church; Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Extended Learning Time
- Extended Limits Test
- External Link
- Extract, Load, Transform (data integration)
- Extraction, Load, and Transfer
- Elenika Tahydromeia (Greek postal services)
- English Language Teachers' Association
- English Language Teaching Assistant
- Enhancing Lives through Action (est. 2003; Philadelphia, PA)
- Equitable Life Trapped Annuitants (est. 2003; finance)
- Excellence in Learning, Teaching and Assessment Awards (UK)
- English Language Teachers' Association Berlin-Brandenburg
- English Language Teachers Association Frankfurt (Rhine-Main-Neckar area, Germany)
- English Language Teachers Association of India
- English Language Teaching Assistant Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Square Kilometre Array (SKA) and Extremely Large Telescopes (ELTs), which are collectively worth around pounds 1.