The group criticised "the extremely high water consumption of the alien plants," with a single eucalyptus able to suck up agreed to standards on the protection of forests.
What does EHW stand for?
EHW stands for Extremely High Water
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of EHW
We have 15 other meanings of EHW in our Acronym Attic
- Enemy High Value Individual
- Extremely High Volume Posting (Internet forum slang)
- Electro-optic High Voltage Sensor
- Enhanced High Voltage Structure
- Electrically Heated Window
- Employee Health and Wellness
- Enchanted Hypnosis Wand (gaming; Subeta)
- Evolvable Hardware
- Excessive Heat Warning (National Weather Service)
- Explosive Handling Wharf
- Emotional Health and Well Being
- Eagle Heights Worship Center (Springfield, MO)
- Environmental and Health World Congress
- Earth Heritage: World Heritage (UK)
- Enhanced High-Speed WAN (Wide Area Network) Interface Card (Cisco)
- Ealing, Hammersmith and West London College (United Kingdom)
- Environmental and Hazardous Waste Management
- Escondida Hanging Wall Zone
- Electro Harmonix (music company)
- Electronic Health Exchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
The area is almost half a mile deeper than has ever been seen before and, with extremely high water pressure, it is tantamount to a "hell on Earth".
Parkekklissia's community leader confirmed that some residents had got extremely high water bills.
With extremely high water loads and flow controlled dewatering requirements, current single nip arrangements are less viable until further developments are achieved.
A case of lobomycosis involving the chest was recently described in an Atlanta, Georgia, man who had previously traveled to Venezuela and was exposed to extremely high water pressure while walking under Angel Falls (7), although the first published description of a human case in the United States appears to be in an immigrant from Suriname (6).
An immediate problem was the extremely high water table.
An extremely high water flow could churn up more soil than the Hayden Bridge filtration and treatment plant could handle, Bozievich said.
With a chemical composition similar to that of a jellyfish, its body has an extremely high water content (95.