The system combines a single-screw extruder with a six- or eight-spindle planetary degassing section under extremely high vacuum (5 mbar), followed by another short single-screw extruder to build pressure and a melt pump to meter resin to the die.
What does XHV stand for?
XHV stands for Extremely High Vacuum
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Xtraordinary Home Products (Bohemia, NY)
- Extra High Quality (digital recording)
- Extra High Resolution
- XMLHttpRequest (AJAX)
- Xenopus HES-Related 1
- Chemainus, British Columbia, Canada - Chemainus / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- Xavier High School
- Xchangeable Hub System (product; Michigan Wheel Corporation)
- Xenopus Heat Shock Transcription Factor 1
- Extensible Hypertext Markup Language