It is expected to take 19 days to complete the journey, crossing some of the most extreme terrain on the planet in temperatures of minus 40deg C.
What does XT stand for?
XT stands for Extreme Terrain (advanced ski or mountain bike areas)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of XT
- Xtreme Space Wars (website)
- Xbox Sports Network Sports World Championship
- International XML Database Symposium
- Xi an Shiyou University (China)
- Christmas Tree (subsea oil & gas)
- Cross Talk
- Cross Train
- Exotropia (divergent strabismus; outward turning of one or both eyes; aka walleyed)
- Extended Technology
- Extra Thick
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Nick Coles * erbier may be the winter playground of royalty and the rich - but its real wealth is an abundance of extreme terrain for freeriders.
Extreme terrain at the project site has presented a variety of construction challenges to the US$ 10 billion project over time, but Al Maabar remain confident that the first phase will be ready by 2014 as planned.
Yousif Al Nowais, chairman of Al Mbar International, said in comments published by state news agency WAM: "There are certainly lots of challenges involved such as the site's extreme terrains but construction work on this enormous project is going as scheduled.
There are certainly lots of challenges involved such as the site's extreme terrains but construction work on this enormous project is going as scheduled," he said in statement.