The book has many definitions such as: Extreme project management is the art and science of facilitating and managing the flow of thoughts, emotions, and interactions in a way that produces valued outcomes under turbulent and complex conditions: those that feature high speed, high change, high uncertainty, and high stress.
What does XPM stand for?
XPM stands for Extreme Project Management (software engineering)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of XPM
We have 1 other meaning of XPM in our Acronym Attic
- Xtreme Professional League (gaming league)
- eXtended Programmable Logic Array
- Cross Platform
- Expanded Programmable Logic Device
- Extension Publications Library on Request
- X-Windows Position Locating and Reporting System
- Cross-Phase Modulation
- Extended Peripheral Module
- X-Pixmap (ASCII format)
- X-Ray Photoelectron Microscopy
- X-Windows Pixelmap (file name extension)
- Xerox Print Management Facility
- eXtensible PHP Markup Library
- XPP Markup Language
- Brampton, Ontario, Canada - Brampton / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- X Python Newsreader (software)
- X-Plane Network Korea (flight simulation website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Extreme project management approaches should work in a complimentary fashion with more traditional PM approaches (DeCarlo, 2004).
Extreme Project Management, a CPD course, will be held from 10 a.