Graphite Dry Lube spray forms a quick-drying film that provides long-wearing lubrication and protection from extreme pressures and temperatures (-100[degrees] F to 850[degrees] F).
What does EP stand for?
EP stands for Extreme Pressure
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EP
We have 85 other meanings of EP in our Acronym Attic
- Extended Plan
- Extended Play (record)
- Extended Protocol
- External Publication
- Externally Powered
- Externship Prep
- Extra Player (extra batter in slow pitch softball)
- Extraction Procedure (toxicity)
- Extramural Programs (National Library of Medicine bureau)
- Extreme Power (retreat for churches in MN)
- Eye Piece (optics, astronomy)
- Predictive Orbital Element
- Training Effectiveness Evaluation Plan
- Electro-Physiology Laboratory
- Extraction Procedure Toxicity Test
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction
- Emergency Preparedness And Management
- Ellesmere Port & Neston Borough Council
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Directorate (FEMA, Department of Homeland Security)
- ETSI (European Telecommunications Standards Institute) Project Corporate Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yet she adds that it fits with the extreme pressures on males among many insects and spiders, including the redbacks, to be a female's first mate.
A hospital spokesman told the Echo they were under extreme pressure for beds, but there were 'other priorities'.
The answer is almost always because upper management feels extreme pressure to meet financial projections.
Volcanoes erupt when extreme pressures and temperatures build up inside the Earth.
However, the parent shares of Lucent are under extreme pressure having declined dramatically in the wake of recent earnings disappointments according to Wall Street analysts.