Worldwide Computer Products News-19 October 2009-Teradata unveils Teradata Extreme Performance Appliance 4555(C)1995-2009 M2 COMMUNICATIONS http://www.
What does XP stand for?
XP stands for Extreme Performance (AMD Athlon processor)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of XP
We have 6 other meanings of XP in our Acronym Attic
- Experian (credit reporting agency)
- Experience (Microsoft Windows XP)
- Experience Points
- Experimental Pilot
- Experimental Prototype
- Explosion Proof
- Extended Platform
- Extended Play
- Extended Stored Procedure (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Extra Performance (AMD Athlon XP+)
- Extreme Programming
- Microsoft Windows XP (operating system)
- Plans and Programs (USAF)
- Symbol or monogram for Christ or Christianity (from X and P, the first two letters of the Greek word for Christ)
- Xanthogranulomatous Pyelonephritis
- Xeon Processor (Windows)
- Xeroderma Pigmentosum
- Ximoko Party (South Africa)
- Xtreme Paramilitary (gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
EI's certification program, including a third-party driver development kit, ensures compatibility with hardware components and systems, and allows developers who have invested time and effort in MPI programming to gain extreme performance for their applications.
With QuantiSpeed architecture, the mobile AMD Athlon XP processor 1800+ also enables extreme performance for the Microsoft Windows XP operating system.