a leading provider of microcontroller, analog and Flash-IP solutions, today announced the expansion of its 8-bit eXtreme low Power (XLP) Enhanced Midrange Core PIC microcontrollers (MCUs), with the new PIC16F1512/13 devices.
What does XLP stand for?
XLP stands for Extreme Low Power (microcontrollers)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of XLP
We have 4 other meanings of XLP in our Acronym Attic
- Xbox Live Nation
- Xlendi (postal locality, Malta)
- Ex-Cell-O Corporation
- Xenopus Laevis Oocyte
- X-Linked Ocular Albinism (eye condition)
- X-Linked Opitz Syndrome
- Crosslinked Polyethylene
- Extended Life Program
- Extra Low Pulse
- Literate Programming in XML
- X-Linked Lymphoproliferative Syndrome
- Xypoint Location Platform
- X-Linked Progressive Cone Dystrophy
- Cross Linked Polyethylene
- Excellence in Project Management (methodology)
- Xenopus Liver Plasma Membrane
- Crosslinked Polyolefin
- X-Linked Progressive Retinal Atrophy (dog disease)
- Xenon Lamp Power Supply
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each core works seamlessly together with instant, on-demand, task-specific load-balancing of GPU/GPGPU resources and extreme low power management, helping reduce system power and bandwidth requirements.
Additionally, all three families are eXtreme Low Power compliant, with power consumption down to 35 oA/MHz Active and 20 nA in Sleep mode.