The festival has grown since its humble beginnings in 2007, and this year's four-day event has been the biggest yet, incorporating the first-ever UK Student Extreme Games of ski, snowboarding, wake-board and kite-surfing.
What does EG stand for?
EG stands for Extreme Games
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of EG
We have 25 other meanings of EG in our Acronym Attic
- Eurographics (European Association for Computer Graphics)
- Europäische Gemeinschaft (German)
- Europeiska Gemenskapen
- Europese Gemeenschap
- Evil Geniuses (gaming clan)
- Evil Grin
- Exempli Gratia (Latin: For Example)
- Exercise Guide
- Expert Group
- Expert Gunner
- Extrinsic Gettering
- Edgerton, Germeshausen and Grier
- EG&G Mound Applied Technologies, Incorporated
- Experimental Group of 35 Days (laboratory rats)
- Experts Group for Command Application Environment
- Experts Group for Conformance Testing
- Experts Group on Directory system
- Experts Group on File Transfer
- Euclidean Geometry Low-Density Parity-Check (coding)
- Experts Group for Library
Samples in periodicals archive:
We will also be showcasing Intel Coreaoi7, our fastest and smartest processors for ultimate performance in extreme games, in action.
He became a nationally- known audio producer, primarily for major sporting events such as The 2002 Winter Olympics, The Extreme Games, and US Open Tennis in Forest Hills, NY.
If you are a fan of extreme games, you'll love this.