His lesser charge reflected the fact that he killed his wife "while under the influence of extreme emotional disturbance.
What does EED stand for?
EED stands for Extreme Emotional Disturbance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EED
We have 80 other meanings of EED in our Acronym Attic
- Études Engineering Développement (French: Engineering Development Studies; Cameroon)
- European Endowment for Democracy
- Evangelischer Entwicklungsdienst
- Evasion-English Dictionary (book by Maggie Balistreri)
- Excessively-Evolved Digit
- Exelon Energy Delivery (Exelon Corporation)
- Experimentation Execution Directorate
- Exposure Evaluation Division
- Extended Entity Data
- Extreme Emotional Distress
- Edge Expansion Diagram with Breadth-First Search Ordering
- East End Disability Associates, Inc. (New York)
- East Essex District Association (UK)
- East of England Development Agency (UK)
- Edmond Economic Development Authority (Edmond, OK)
- Education and Economic Development Act (est. 2005; South Carolina)
- Electronic Equipment Design Assurance (engineering)
- Elliniki Etaireia Diahirisis Aeragogou (Hellenic Airway Management Society)
- Emerging and Exotic Diseases of Animals (online training course)
- Ethyl Ester of Diatrizoic Acid (x-ray contrast agent)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In entering his guilty plea, William Wiggins admitted intentionally causing Andrea Wiggins' death "while under the influence of extreme emotional disturbance.