uk 01484 437766 CHANNEL Tunnel high-speed rail company Eurostar enjoyed increased sales revenues this winter despite the extreme cold weather.
What does ECW stand for?
ECW stands for Extreme Cold Weather
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ECW
We have 68 other meanings of ECW in our Acronym Attic
- Enameled Copper Wire
- End Corporate Welfare (Longwood, FL)
- English Civil War
- Enhanced Compressed Wavelet (Image compression format created by Earth Resource Mapping)
- Entente Cycliste de Wallonie (Belgian cycling club)
- Entertainment Culture Writing (publisher)
- Episcopal Church Women
- Extracellular Water
- Extraction Configuration Wizard
- Extreme Championship Wrestling
- East Coast Wrestling Association
- Economic Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA)
- Environment Centre of Western Australia (Perth, Western Australia, Australia)
- Erie County Water Authority (New York)
- Evangelical Church of West Africa. Ecwa (Nigeria)
- Evangelical Church Winning All (Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria)
- Emergency Community Water Assistance Grants
- Essex County Wind Action Group (Canada)
- Economic Commission for Western Asia (now Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia; UN)
- Economic Community of West African States
Samples in periodicals archive:
CHANNEL Tunnel high-speed rail company Eurostar enjoyed increased sales revenues this winter despite the extreme cold weather.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Cold Weather Problems Extreme cold weather also has a negative effect on the steering dampers.
PrimaLoft Insulation Technology, the research and development leader in high performance insulations used to enhance combat conditions for soldiers, has announced that the United States Marine Corps (USMC) has purchased 8750 additional sets of the USMC Extreme Cold Weather System.
Designed to perform in off-road conditions and extreme cold weather climates, the trucks were purchased to service and maintain pump stations as well as handle emergency spills along the pipeline corridor.
Some old folk are terrified of putting on their gas and electricity but have to because the extreme cold weather has hit Scotland for six.