com)-- BWC Films in-production, debut release is an unauthorized, in-depth documentary about the defunct pro wrestling organization, Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW).
What does ECW stand for?
ECW stands for Extreme Championship Wrestling
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ECW
We have 68 other meanings of ECW in our Acronym Attic
- Emergency Conservation Work act
- Enameled Copper Wire
- End Corporate Welfare (Longwood, FL)
- English Civil War
- Enhanced Compressed Wavelet (Image compression format created by Earth Resource Mapping)
- Entente Cycliste de Wallonie (Belgian cycling club)
- Entertainment Culture Writing (publisher)
- Episcopal Church Women
- Extracellular Water
- Extraction Configuration Wizard
- Extreme Cold Weather
- East Coast Wrestling Association
- Economic Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA)
- Environment Centre of Western Australia (Perth, Western Australia, Australia)
- Erie County Water Authority (New York)
- Evangelical Church of West Africa. Ecwa (Nigeria)
- Evangelical Church Winning All (Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria)
- Emergency Community Water Assistance Grants
- Essex County Wind Action Group (Canada)
- Economic Commission for Western Asia (now Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia; UN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jericho has been wrestling for major organizations since 1996 when he performed for both Extreme Championship Wrestling and World Championship Wrestling in the same year.
Anyway, this has been my second favourite venue of the week and it is just a shame that I will be nodding off to Radio Four long wave by the time the Extreme Championship wrestling gets going on Sky Sports 3.
EXTREME Championship Wrestling (ECW) is one of the hottest TV shows in America - and now it's set to sweep Britain.