Another was at risk of an extrauterine pregnancy while the third was recovering from cancer and feared a relapse.
What does EUP stand for?
EUP stands for Extrauterine Pregnancy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EUP
We have 30 other meanings of EUP in our Acronym Attic
- End-User Product
- Energy Using Product
- Enriched Uranium Product
- Enterprise Unified Process
- Environmental Use Permit
- Equipment Usage Profile
- Escuela Universitaria Politecnica (Spanish: Polytechnical University School)
- European Union Politics (journal)
- Experimental Use Permit
- Extended University Program (various schools)
- Edmonton Ultimate Players Association (Canada)
- European Union Programmes Agency (Malta)
- European Union Police Advisory Team
- European Federation of Plastic Films Producers
- European Plastics Converters
- Entraide Universitaire pour le Developpement (French: Service University for Development; Guinea)
- Enhanced Upgraded Programmable Display Generator (F-16)
- European Forum for Education in Physics
- Ethiopian Unity Patriots Front (political group; est. 1994)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The extrauterine pregnancy can be addressed via salpingostomy or salpingectomy depending on the intraoperative findings.
Sonographic assessments optimal for diagnosis are enhanced if the technician and interpreter of images are familiar with acoustic patterns associated with an extrauterine pregnancy.