com From ancient astronauts to extraterrestrial artifacts, there are significant reasons to question traditional and mainstream explanations as to how our solar system in general, and the Earth in particular, have evolved--along with their effects upon the development of the human race.
What does ETA stand for?
ETA stands for Extraterrestrial Artifact
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ETA
We have 280 other meanings of ETA in our Acronym Attic
- Experience the Adventure
- Experimental Test Accelerator
- Exploring the Arts (est. 1999)
- Explosive Transfer Assembly
- Extension Travel Adjustment (Marzocchi bicycle forks)
- External Tank Attachment
- External Tank Attack
- Extra Terrestrial Alien
- Extract, Transform, Load
- Extraterrestrial Activity
- Extremely Thin Absorber
- Estimated Time of Arrival, Weather Permitting
- Early T Lymphocyte Activation 1
- East Texas Anesthesiology Associates (Tyler, TX)
- Educational Technical Assistance Act of 2002
- Elephant Trunk Access Area
- Emission Trading Association of Australia Ldp (Sydney, Australia)
- Enterprising Travel Agents Association (India)
- Estate Tax Apportionment Act (Alabama)
- Estimated Time to Achieve
Samples in periodicals archive:
Drawing upon extraterrestrial artifacts, novel ideas in contemporary physics, and the texts of ancient myths, Farrell intriguingly postulates an ancient interplanetary war fought out within our solar system with weapons of horrific power and sophisticated military technology.