One way to address this concern is to talk with school administrators about creating an expectation that every student in the school should be involved in at least one extracurricular activity.
What does XCA stand for?
XCA stands for Extracurricular Activity
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of XCA
- Experimental Cargo (US military aircraft designation)
- Extreme Line Casing (drilling)
- Xenoblade Chronicles (game)
- Xerox Copy
- Xspedius Communications (telecommunications company)
- Xanthomonas Campestris pv. Campestris 17
- Xperia C4 (smartphone; Sony)
- Experimental C4I Systems
- Xperia C5 (smartphone; Sony)
- External Communications Adapter
- X-Linked Congenital Ataxia (genetics)
- X-Ray Contrast Angiography (radiology)
- Xoloitzcuintli Club of America (Forest Hills, NY; dog club)
- Extensible Communications Automation Framework and Environment
- eXternal Calibrator
- Xenopus Chromosome-Associated Protein (biochemistry)
- XML Configuration Access Protocol (network protocol)
- Air Alert - Close Air Support
- X-Com Alliance Sim
- Explicit Multi-Unicast (formerly Explicit Multicast)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Whether they seek to improve their skills or enhance their future prospects, students should pursue an extracurricular activity for at least one other reason: to have fun.
It is estimated that nationally, 83% of students aged 6-17 participate in at least one extracurricular activity during their school career.
As a dance educator [Hobart and William Smith Colleges] I was shocked to find Muriel Topaz representing dance as an extracurricular activity ["A Liberal Arts Degree: What Does It Offer the Dancer?
Academic achievement and extracurricular activity in high school was, however, higher among the controls.
DENNIS COOPER TALKS WITH MIKE KELLEY DENNIS COOPER: Extracurricular Activity Projective Reconstruction #1 was generated by two earlier works, Educational Complex, 1995, and Sublevel, 1998.