To ensure safety, it would be wise to do weekly weights and measures in the office with staff trained to watch for problems along with an initial and weekly bioimpedance analysis (BIA), electrodes attached to the foot and hand, to measure intracellular and extracellular water percentages to determine if the patient is too toxic to do the diet, and lean muscle mass and fat mass percentages.
What does ECW stand for?
ECW stands for Extracellular Water
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ECW
We have 68 other meanings of ECW in our Acronym Attic
- Elite Crimson Warriors (gaming clan)
- Elliptical Cylindrical Waveguide
- Emergency Conservation Work act
- Enameled Copper Wire
- End Corporate Welfare (Longwood, FL)
- English Civil War
- Enhanced Compressed Wavelet (Image compression format created by Earth Resource Mapping)
- Entente Cycliste de Wallonie (Belgian cycling club)
- Entertainment Culture Writing (publisher)
- Episcopal Church Women
- Extraction Configuration Wizard
- Extreme Championship Wrestling
- Extreme Cold Weather
- East Coast Wrestling Association
- Economic Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA)
- Environment Centre of Western Australia (Perth, Western Australia, Australia)
- Erie County Water Authority (New York)
- Evangelical Church of West Africa. Ecwa (Nigeria)
- Evangelical Church Winning All (Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria)
- Emergency Community Water Assistance Grants
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the measurement of the IDVG (16,17), plasma volume (PV) (18) and extracellular water (ECW) (19), we used dilutions of glucose, indocyanine green and sinistrin, respectively.
Metabolic alkalosis that results from loss of extracellular water compartment is associated with a urine chloride concentration of less than 15 mmol/L.