Measurement of extracellular volume and renal clearance by a single injection of inulin.
What does ECV stand for?
ECV stands for Extracellular Volume
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ECV
We have 61 other meanings of ECV in our Acronym Attic
- Équipe Cycliste Vélizy (French cycling team)
- Escudos Capverdien (French: Cape Verdean Escudos; monetary unit)
- Essais Cliniques et Validation (French: Clinical Trials and Validation)
- Essential Climate Variable
- Estimated Cash Value (stamp collecting)
- European Construction Ventures
- Expanded Capacity Vehicle
- Expected Commercial Value
- Extended Content Verification (computing)
- External Cephalic Version
- External Cephalic Version with Tocolysis (late pregnancy disorder)
- E Chart Visual Acuity (eyes)
- Electronic Campus of Virginia (cooperative initiative)
- Elko Convention and Visitors Authority (Elko, NV)
- End Cartoon Violence of America (advocacy)
- Episcopal Church and Visual Arts
- European College of Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia (Greece)
- European College of Veterinary Anaesthesiologists
- Energy Contract Volume Allocation Agent (UK)
- European College of Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Validation of changes in extracellular volume measured during hemodialysis using a segmental bioimpedance technique.
Second, abrupt changes in extracellular volume [4,5] and glomerular filtration rate (GFR) [30-32] after birth result in non-steady-state conditions in the first few days of life.