It explained that the degradation results from direct emulsification of the pollutant into smaller droplets by the extracellular polysaccharides of Oscillatoria bornettia cells as place of contact.
What does EPS stand for?
EPS stands for Extracellular Polysaccharides
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of EPS
We have 522 other meanings of EPS in our Acronym Attic
- Expanded Polystyrene (styrofoam)
- Experimental Psychology Society
- Export Promotion Services
- Express Parcel Service (various locations)
- Expressed Prostatic Secretions
- Extended Postscript (file type)
- Extended Protocol Specification
- External Power Source
- External Power Supply
- Extracellular Polymeric Substance
- Extraction Point Set
- Extrapyramidal Symptoms
- Extrapyramidal Syndrome
- Eye Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (Ontario, Canada)
- Environmental Protection Safety and Emergency Preparedness
- Equivalent Phase-Shifted Fiber Bragg Grating (electrical engineering)
- EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor) Receptor Pathway Substrate Clone #15
- E-Pembelajaran Sektor Awam (Malay: E-Learning Public Sector)
- Early Page Space Allocation (AIX, IBM)
- Electric Power Supply Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Explaining in turn isolation and properties, food applications, and biomedical applications, he covers functional properties relevant to food product development, the crustacean polysaccharides chitin and chitosan, polysaccharides from seaweed and microalgae, and extracellular polysaccharides from marine micro-organisms.
Utilization of carbon sources by Pullularia pullulans for the elaboration of extracellular polysaccharides.