In addition, enhanced control over lower-level governments, extra-budgetary funds, and public companies, as well as steps to improve tax administration will help improve government finances.
What does XB stand for?
XB stands for Extra-Budgetary
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of XB
- 10 Gigabit Attachment Unit Interface
- Extended Auxiliary Unit Interface
- XSBI Attachment Unit Interface (IEEE 802.3ae)
- Extended Authentication (various companies)
- Capreol, Ontario, Canada - Capreol / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- X Athena Widgets
- Xtreme Auto Expo (New Zealand)
- Campbellton, New Brunswick, Canada - Campbellton (Airport Code)
- Exchangeable Bonds (corporate finance)
- Experimental Bomber (US military aircraft designation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the meantime, Ministry of Finance figures released concerning defense and security do not include extra-budgetary resources earmarked for these sectors -- a majority of which are unaccountable, including a fund created for arms procurement carried out by the Undersecretariat for the Defense Industry (SSM).
Turkish Eximbank's main sources of funds are direct funding from the Treasury through capital increases and transfers from extra-budgetary funds as well as through borrowing from commercial banks and international financial markets.
Isaac said he would resort to extra-budgetary means to increase public investment in the state.
Oil revenues were conservatively budgeted on the basis of a $40 oil price this year, and we expect there to be a general government surplus (including extra-budgetary expenditures) of 5pc of GDP.
However the army budget is bolstered by extra-budgetary income from public firms and economic institutions.
Fiscal incentives are closely related to extra-budgetary revenues.