In the meantime, Ministry of Finance figures released concerning defense and security do not include extra-budgetary resources earmarked for these sectors -- a majority of which are unaccountable, including a fund created for arms procurement carried out by the Undersecretariat for the Defense Industry (SSM).
What does XB stand for?
XB stands for Extra-Budgetary
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of XB
- 10 Gigabit Attachment Unit Interface
- Extended Auxiliary Unit Interface
- XSBI Attachment Unit Interface (IEEE 802.3ae)
- Extended Authentication (various companies)
- Capreol, Ontario, Canada - Capreol / via Rail Service (Airport Code)
- X Athena Widgets
- Xtreme Auto Expo (New Zealand)
- Campbellton, New Brunswick, Canada - Campbellton (Airport Code)
- Exchangeable Bonds (corporate finance)
- Experimental Bomber (US military aircraft designation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Turkish Eximbank's main sources of funds are direct funding from the Treasury through capital increases and transfers from extra-budgetary funds as well as through borrowing from commercial banks and international financial markets.
Isaac said he would resort to extra-budgetary means to increase public investment in the state.
Oil revenues were conservatively budgeted on the basis of a $40 oil price this year, and we expect there to be a general government surplus (including extra-budgetary expenditures) of 5pc of GDP.
However the army budget is bolstered by extra-budgetary income from public firms and economic institutions.
Fiscal incentives are closely related to extra-budgetary revenues.